This recipe was adapted from another blog site which I cannot remember which one. The taste was good and it is not as heavy as those American Cheesecake.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Here is the recipe:
8 egg white
8oz icing sugar
1/2 tsp Tartar powder
7 egg yolks
1cup thick coconut milk (do not add water when squeezing milk)
3 tbsp pandan juice
3 tbsp cooking oil
1 tsp green colouring
8 oz self raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. Beat A till white, fluffy and stiff.
2. Mix B in another bowl
3. Shift C into B and mix well.
4. When A is fluffy and stiff, pour the mixture in step 3 into A and mix well.
5. Pour into 23cm chiffon cake tin
6. Bake at 160 - 170 degrees for 1hr.
7. Turn the cake upside down and wait till it cools totally before cutting.