Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Ham and Egg Sandwich
How to Assemble it:
1 loaf Focaccia Bread (Gardenia)
100g shaved ham
2 hard boil eggs (Sliced)
2 slices of cheese
Sliced cucumber, tomatoes
Mayonnise and Honey Mustard
- Half the bread, spread mayonnise thinly on the bread.
- Place shaved ham and sliced eggs on the bread, place a slice of cheese on top of the eggs.
- Put the half made sandwich (opened) in a toaster and toast for 3 mins till cheese has melted slightly and the bread feels a bit crispy.
- Remove from toaster and put the shredded lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Spread some honey mustard
Thinly shredded cabbage
Thinly shredded carrots
- Mix the cabbage and carrots with sufficient mayonnise.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- Best made 1/2 a day before consumption so that the cabbage and carrot aborb the flavour from the mayonnise.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Monday, March 10, 2008
Monday, March 03, 2008
- Rub the self raising flour and butter together till it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add sugar and dried fruits and mix well.
- Add egg and milk to bind the mixture together. (Add more milk if you like your rock buns softer)
- Scoop teaspoon of dough on the baking tray and bake at 175 degrees for 20mins or till golden brown.
Carrot cake with cheese cream for my sister's birthday. Something different from the usual cream cakes that we get from the bakery. The recipe adapted from Alex Goh's Fruit Cake Book. A slight different from those we get from the cafes. This is on the soft and moist side while those that I have tried from cafes are more on the dry and hard side.