Ham and Egg Sandwich
How to Assemble it:
1 loaf Focaccia Bread (Gardenia)
100g shaved ham
2 hard boil eggs (Sliced)
2 slices of cheese
Sliced cucumber, tomatoes
Mayonnise and Honey Mustard
- Half the bread, spread mayonnise thinly on the bread.
- Place shaved ham and sliced eggs on the bread, place a slice of cheese on top of the eggs.
- Put the half made sandwich (opened) in a toaster and toast for 3 mins till cheese has melted slightly and the bread feels a bit crispy.
- Remove from toaster and put the shredded lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.
- Spread some honey mustard
Thinly shredded cabbage
Thinly shredded carrots
- Mix the cabbage and carrots with sufficient mayonnise.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- Best made 1/2 a day before consumption so that the cabbage and carrot aborb the flavour from the mayonnise.