Apologise for the not so nice picture. This was taken from my Iphone.
Made this cake using the Sunquik Mango Concentrate. The mango concentrate smells and tasted very nice on its own, but the flavour of the mango was not that strong after making it into a cake. Sunquik Orange Chiffon is better.
Anyway, here is the recipe. You can replace Mango concentrate with Orange concentrate. You may try with the other range of Sunquik concentrate if you like. Let me know the results!
Mango Sunquik Chiffon Cake
7 eggs white
120g castor sugar
1/4tsp cream of tartar
7 egg yolks
150g cake flour
1/2tsp baking powder
150ml of mango concentrate
4tbsp oil (corn oil/sunflower oil)
1. Preheat oven at 170 degree celcius, preheat 8" chiffon tin.
2. Mix all ingredients in the yolk batter.
3. Whisk egg white till slightly foamy. Add caster sugar slowly. Whisk still form soft peaks.
4. Mix yolk batter into merigue.
5. Pour into chiffon tin and bake for 1hr or till golden brown.
6. Invert immediately to cool after removing from oven.