6 egg yolks
150 ml coconut milk
4 Tbsp Corn oil
150 gm Durian Puree
1/4 tsp durian essence
50 gm. caster sugar
140 gm Plain flour
6 egg white
1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
100 gm Caster Sugar
(1) Mix (A) into a batter. Stir till smooth.
(2) Whisk egg whisk till slightly forthy then gradually spoon in the sugar till finish. Whisk at high speed until forthy adn stiff peak form.
(3) Fold beaten egg white into egg yolk batter.
(4) Pour batter into a 23 cm. chiffon cake pan. Bake at 175C for about 45 mins. or until cooked.
(5) Remove cake from oven and invert the pan onto a wire rack and leave it to cool completely.
(6) Remove cake from pan and serve.