4 egg yolks
75 ml Orange juice
40 ml water
85 ml corn oil
45 gm sugar
150 gm Cake flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Orange emulco
5 egg white
1/8 tsp Cream of Tartar
100 gm. sugar
(1) Mix all the ingredients (A) together and stir till smooth.
(2) Whisk egg white with cream of tartar for 1 min. then gradually pour in sugar and whisk till medium-stiff peak.
(3) Fold mixture (1) and (2) together and pour into a 23 cm. tube pan.
(4) Bake at 180c for about 1 hour or till cake is cooked through.
(5) Overturn cake (still in the pan) onto a wire rack and leave it to cool down completely.
(6) Remove cake from tube pan and slice.