Monday, April 18, 2016
Swiss Mushroom Pork Burger Recipe
Pork Patty Recipe
300g minced pork
2 tbsp bread crumbs
1 small onion, chopped
1 stalk of coriander, chopped
1/2 tsp chicken powder
1/4 tsp sugar
Salt, pepper to taste
Mix the above well, divide into 2 to 3 patties, chill for 30 mins.
Heat 2 tbsp oil, pan fry patties under low heat till cooked on both sides.
Stir Fried Mushroom
1 box of brown button mushroom, sliced
1 tsp chopped garlic.
2 tsp oyster sauce
- Stir fry garlic to fragrant.
- Add mushroom and oyster sauce, stir fry till cooked
* Thicken the mushroom with a bit if corn starch solution to thicken the gravy of the stir fried mushroom
To Assemble the Burger
* Slice burger buns into half, spread with some butter and toast till slightly brown.
* Place a slice of cheese on top of the pork patty immediately after it is cooked.
* Top with stir fried mushroom and sliced tomatoes or lettuce if preferred
Baked Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes
* Drizzle olive oil and some salt and pepper on potatoes
* Drizzle only oil on sweet potatoes
* Bake for 35 mins at 180 degrees
* Serve with burgers