I used this recipe from Serious Eats site
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 egg yolks
1 3/4 cups milk
1/2 cup canola oil
2 egg whites
1. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre.
2. In another bowl, beat egg yolks slightly and stir in milk and oil.
3. Add egg yolk mixture into the dry mixture. Stir till moistened. (should be lumpy)
4. Beat egg whites till stiff peaks form.
5. Gently fold in egg white into flour and egg yolk mixture. Do not overmix.
6. Spoon waffle batter into waffle iron, make sure not to overfill it.
7. Serve with ice cream, and fresh fruits