Prawn Toast Recipe
6-8 thin slices sandwich bread
250g shrimp, peeled and deveined
50g ground pork
1tsp potato starch
1/4 cup chopped corriandor
1/2 egg white
1/2 teaspoons grated ginger
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
white pepper to taste
parsley or sesame seed for garnish
oil for deep frying
sweet Thai chili sauce for dipping
1. Put (A) in a bowl and mix well.
2. Marinade for 2hrs in the fridge before use.
3. Spread a thin layer of prawn and pork paste on the bread.
4. Decorate it with a parsley leaf or some seasame seeds.
5. Deep fry in oil till gold brown.
6. Drain and serve with Thai Chilli Sauce.