Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Chinese New Year Bakes


This CNY, I did not take any cookie orders from friends. Baking in mass is no joke and I have decided that I am better off baking for fun and for friends at times would be better than doing repetitive bottles after bottles of pineapple tarts.
This year, I baked a various of cookies for family and relatives. There were:
  • Almond Flortines
  • Pineapple Tarts
  • Tutti Frutti Cookies
  • Almond Biscottis

I did not take pictures of the other goodies as they are repeated bakes that I have done through different times of the year. This Tutti Frutti Cookies was a recipe given by a colleague. She made crispy cookies while mine was a bit soft. There was a step to chill the dough before baking which I missed out due to time constrain. I wonder if that had cause my cookies to turned out soft and not crispy. On the whole, it is still nice to eat.

No comments: